The @role and @otherrole attributes
Supported values for @role
Allowable values for the @role attribute are:
- Indicates a link to a topic that is a parent of the current topic.
- Indicates a link to a direct child such as a directly nested or dependent topic.
- Iindicates a link between two children of the same parent topic.
- Indicates a link to a similar topic that is not necessarily part of the same hierarchy.
- Indicates a link to the next topic in a sequence.
- Indicates a link to the previous topic in a sequence.
- Indicates a link to another topic in the same hierarchy that is not a parent, child, sibling, next, or previous.
- Indicates a link to a topic above the parent topic.
- Indicates a link to a topic below a child topic.
- Deprecated--use the scope="external" attribute to indicate external links.
- Indicates any other kind of relationship or role. Enter that role as the value for the @otherrole attribute.
- See Using the -dita-use-conref-target value for more information.
The @otherrole attribute is available to specify an alternate
role that is not available in the list above, and should be used in conjunction with