Commonly referenced attribute groups
Common attribute groups, such as the selection and property attributes of most DITA elements, are described here as sets in order to reduce unnecessary duplication of common information.
In this section:
- display-atts attribute groupThe "display-atts" attribute group includes attributes whose values may be used for affecting the display of a topic or element.
- global-atts attribute groupThe "global-atts" attribute group includes a set of debugging attributes that are normally hidden from authoring view.
- univ-atts attribute groupThe "univ-atts" attribute group defines a set of common attributes available on most DITA elements.
- id-atts attribute groupThe "id-atts" attribute group includes attributes that enable the naming and referencing of elements in topics and maps.
- select-atts attribute groupThe "select-atts" attribute group includes common metadata attributes, several of which support conditional processing (filtering and flagging) or the creation of new attribute domain specializations.
- localization-atts attribute groupThe "localization-atts" attribute group defines a set of common attributes related to translation and localization. These attributes are available on most DITA elements.
- relational-atts attribute groupThe "relational-atts" attribute group includes attributes whose values may be used for representing navigational relationships. These attributes occur only on elements that represent relationships among DITA elements or between DITA elements and non-DITA resources.
- topicref-atts, topicref-atts-no-toc, and topicref-atts-without-format attribute groups
- Other common DITA attributesThe following attributes are not part of an entity group but are common to many elements.
Next topic: Complex attribute definitions
Parent topic: Attributes